HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I honestly don’t know what to say and where to start. So I thought, I’ll just write down what I’m grateful for, that happened in 2016.
2016 had been a trying time for me. True to the saying “when it rains, it pours”… I can’t really explain or discuss further what it is, but just to give you an idea, it was not an easy year for me. Too many downs… Now, let’s think of the ups.
I’m grateful for:
- My Health
- The start of our new business.
- Little things like walking by the beach, street foods, budget meals, etc.
- Friends online
- Supportive Dad
- Church friends – who are more like my family, who refuses to leave me alone and mope the whole day… (my depression actually lasted few weeks)
- Coffee and Tea
- TV & Movies
- My Job
- My Bosses
- My reliable car, although it has nearly given up on me. 😛
- My Colleagues who include me to the happenings
- My housemates who share their food with me (who says no to free food?)
- My neighbors who invited me to the Pre-Christmas Party, Christmas Eve Dinner, and New Year’s Eve Dinner.
- Friends who organized coffee gatherings – who stood me up sometimes.
I may have forgotten some of it, but these are the things I am thankful for. I really am grateful to all my friends who are persistent and annoying so I could just drag myself out of bed and out of the rut I’m feeling.
And also, I thank God everyday for the blessings I may or may not see. It helps me appreciate the little things more. 🙂