For the past few weeks (I think months), I have noticed a change in me… not just physically. Physically, I have gained weight but more than the weight, it’s my motivation to work.
I have been stressed out over stuff I have no control and I guess, that’s what bothers me.
Signs I’m burned out:
- I can’t wait for my holiday… I need it now, actually.
- I’m rude and impersonal
- I don’t listen
- I rant / whine all the time
- I care less
- My day’s become more of a routine
- I don’t look forward to work
- I am not relaxed, I am tired all the time
- I get complaints that my work is sloppy
- I get complaints about how I treat people
I am not like this. I think of myself every once in a while as prima donna but never like this. I do feel and imagine myself as an antagonist.
I NEED A BREAK!