Thanks Abbey for the tip. I love this.
Here’s my version of my VISION BOARD.
To enumerate, here’s what my goals are: (from top left to bottom right)
- I would like to take up Master’s Degree in IT specializing eCommerce. Nothing wrong with that.
- Travel the world, one country at a time… one continent at a time. Southeast Asia first.
- Set up my online shop – which I already did.
- Have my own tiny house… I don’t really care about the size, as long as it’s mine.
- Have time to teach. Teach what I’ve learned, teach what we can achieve.
- Volunteer. People are at their happiest when they help others.
- Have my own family. It will be soon.
- Exercise. When I had right flank cramps, I was advised to exercise. I started last month at least 5 minutes a day. What do you know? I currently lost 3 kg.
- Save money… currently saving for one of the goals, not enough though.. 😛
Hope you get to do your own vision board soon and share it with us.