I bumped twice to a link with compilation of two-sentence scary stories. Problema, the first time, I didn’t copy the link. So when I found it again, I copied the link… LOL!
Here’s the link: CLICK HERE
Yun nga lang, mas nagustuhan ko yung mga succeeding stories – yung mga nasa comments.
Here’s a compilation of two-sentence scary comments, from the link (one that really spooked me out!):
Dr. Giovanni Sensei
– My husband finished shaving in front of the bathroom mirror, rinsed his face and dried off. As he reached for the light switch by the door across the room, I could see his reflection pressed against the glass, leering…
– Lying in bed, i saw a single shadow of a man. The power is out and I’m home alone
– You walk into your mom’s room. She’s naked.
– “Knock knock,” says the stranger on the phone. “Who’s there,” says the voice behind you.
– I awoke late one night to grab something from the fridge, only to find my family at the dinner table. Silently starting at me and grinning from ear to ear.
– I’m used to hearing my name being called in public. Until one day, when I was alone at home.
– I turn of my lights to go to sleep, i then get a phone call. A raspy voice says, “just because the lights are off doesn’t mean i can’t see you.”
– It was a charming photograph, with little children laughing and playing on a lush, grassy landscape. But the glass of its frame keeps breaking open, and with each new hole in the glass, one more child is missing from the picture.
– It’s unsettling to see a stranger staring at you from afar in public. What’s worse is seeing the same person staring at you from your front porch when you arrive home.
– I stare deep into the darkness, and realize something is staring back at me. The hair on the back of my neck stands up, as I realize that it’s right behind me.
– After telling scary stories at the campfire, they told me to put the fire out. Just as I poured the bucket over the logs I realized, by their pale hollow faces and the way they grinned at me, that I was the only one alive in the group.
– I’d always liked the large portrait of my great grandmother, it reminded me of better times. That was until she stepped out of it, screaming.
– I decided to sleep in my abandoned (dead) parents house for the night & I was deeply disturbed by the face staring at me in the paintings across the bed. I woke up to see only windows where the paintings were.
– The storm outside that night flashed lightning through the windows of the locked hospital ward and the lights flickered. Looking out of my room, and down the hall i could see her, head down and moving slowly while i stared in shock until she raised her head and rushed towards me, still floating just above the floor.
– “I can’t move, I can’t speak, I can’t let them know I’m awake. They begin to operate.”
Okay. Some of it may not be as scary, but still… it’s spooky.
I couldn’t get to the end of the comments… they’re just too many. So if you really want to scare yourself, just visit the link above where I wrote “click here“.
Also, visit Two Sentence Stories, and submit your two-sentence stories.
Let me know what you think. 🙂