Reading Nina’s posts and looking at all her pictures and videos, I wonder, why I didn’t have such a cool job? Okay, maybe that’s not her job but the fact that she gets to travel, wouldn’t that be something?
Okay, so I wasn’t really that envious, I was more of…… see I can’t even describe what I feel. I just think what it would be like if my job involves traveling or work as a travel writer?
Hmmm, I feel that sometimes, it wasn’t such a good idea. For the following reasons:
- I am a very picky eater
- I don’t go out that much
- I don’t drink (so bar-hopping isn’t an option)
- I don’t like taking that much pictures.
- I am not adventurous
Well, okay… traveling may not be cut out for me but there are things and activities that I can still do. I do appreciate nature and everything.
With Nina’s help, you can do just that. Her posts make one feel that you are doing the adventure with her. It was all fun. She would also help out whenever she can should you need info of the place, etc. Her disclaimer says she’s not affiliated with any company, travel agency or embassy… She just wants to help out.
I love the adventure and although I may not be the perfect adventure partner, i would still love to do one eventually. 🙂
check out her site.
* Type of Blog: Travel Blog
* Blog Appearance: It may look cluttered but organized (organized chaos). Simple. Small fonts but easy to understand.
* Blog Content: Travel adventures, pictures, food pics, special information about traveling, tips and information
* Recommendation: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Check out more on Nina’s site at http://justwandering.org
Note: Wala pong bayad ang pag-review ko ng site nila.